Canon Pixma MP545 Driver Download

Canon Pixma MP545 Driver Download - at the end of the day some days it chooses not to print and I need to stuff around with it!. It's recently not "easy to understand" or instinctive either - the Canon MP545 program presentations aren't straight forward - however I assume a fundamental manual would offer assistance! You can't put much paper in at once and I additionally get that irritating message about the most recent firmware always showed - however what does everything mean? I am pretty educated and I haven't taken to this printer at all sad.. it's greater than I suspected when you consider the Canon MP545 driver long paper plate as well... awful decision me! Thank heavens it was modest!

Driver for Windows 32 bit (x86)
Link

Windows Xp 32 bit (x86)

Windows 7 32 bit (x86)
                                                                                                                                         
Windows 8 32 bit (x86)

Windows 10 32 bit (x86)


Driver for Windows 64 bit (x64)
Link

Windows Xp 64 bit (x64)

Windows 7 64 bit (x64)
                                                                                                                                         
Windows 8 64 bit (x64)

Windows 10 64 bit (x64)



Driver for MAC
Link

MAC OS X 10.5

MAC OS X 10.6
                                                                                                                                         
MAC OS X 10.7

MAC OS X 10.8

MAC OS X 10.9

MAC OS X 10.10
Click here

MAC OS X 10.11
Click here

macOS X 10.12
Click here


Driver for Linux
Link

rpm PackageArchive

debian PackageArchive

Setup Instruction

Download and Installation Procedures
1. Click the link (Click here) above, and then click save to download the file.
2. When the download is finish, double-click the download .exe file to decompress it and then the installer will start automatically


About Canon Pixma MP545


I just purchased this printer a week ago, as it was in rebate, quite recently $65 from Dick smith. It is an extraordinary printer with this cost trust me. Inside 30 minutes I could set it up for remote and every single Canon Pixma MP545 freeware download  thing. Remote setup was giving a bit issue, it was not associating with my get to point from printer setup. Yet, I then I simply associated it with USB to my Laptop (while my portable workstation was associated with the Canon MP545 freeware remote), and the printer setup the remote get to point naturally. Presently can print from my portable too.. I am content with it. Printing from portable I am utilizing Google Cloud print and for filtering use Cannon EPP application in andriod. They works exceptionally well.

Canon Pixma MP545
I purchased the Canon MP545 software to supplant my old   printer which gave me years of dependable administration and was easy to utilize. This one has no manual. I can't work out how to sweep records by any means. Notwithstanding printing takes more catches to press than expected and is SO moderate. The Canon Pixma MP545 software download  paper plate extends out, which is irritating and brings about paper getting dusty/harmed/twisting in the dampness. The Canon Pixma MP545 driver download augmentation is wobbly and ineffectual (pages simply slide appropriate off it). It has a steady message letting me know the most recent firmware is on the Canon Pixma MP545 driver support  server however there are no directions for how to get it. I'm prepared to toss it out and have a go at something else.

I trust you have found the augmentation to stop your printed pages falling on the floor. On the off chance that you take a gander at the tape which holds the Canon Pixma MP545 free installer new sheets of paper (the lower rack), you will discover it on your correct hand side, around 3/4 of the route over. Lift the new sheets of paper and haul it out towards you, then flip up the stop. It gets the paper fine and dandy. Try not to thump yourself over it, I've quite recently discovered mine and I've claimed the Canon Pixma MP545 program download for more than 6 months. My printer works fine and administrations around 14 telephones, tablets and Macs and PC's. I tear through ink in the XL cartridges more than I would expect however.